Welcome to the Awardco Community! We're excited to have you with us. If you're new here, please visit our Getting Started section to learn more about all the community has to offer: https://awardco.vanillacommunities.com/categories/get-started.

Feed Comments

in Get Answers 4 comments

I'm not sure if this question belongs here as it's related to our platform but I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same thing. When an employee is given a recognition they receive an email. If they click on "View Recognition" in the email it brings them to the My Profile Recognition section. If the employee adds a comment under the recognition, such as a "thank you", the comment does not get posted to the feed nor does the person who gave the recognition receive a notification about the comment, even if it was a public recognition. However, if the employee goes directly to the Recognition Feed and adds a comment to their recognition, it obviously shows up on the feed and additionally, the person who gave the original recognition receives an email with the recipient's comment. Not sure if this was by design or potentially a bug.

Howdy, Stranger!

Sign In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!